Manufactured sand is sand produced by crushing rocks, quarry stones or larger aggregates pieces into sand-sized particles.
- Cost saving
- Provides higher strength and life to concrete
- CostNo moisture and Silt content
- Perfect grading
- 10-15% more compressive strength for concrete and 25-30% more strength for masonry works
- Maintains water absorption rate of concrete less than 2%
Plastering is an ancient building technique to cover the exposed surface and give protective surface against penetration of rain water, other atmospheric agencies like vermin and improves the appearance of the structure and gives decorative effects.
- Plastered walls are pollution free in nature
- Smooth cast finish
- Plastering solutions can protect your walls from rainwater, humidity, heat and other climatic disasters
- Decorative appeal
Constronics Infra offers Aggregates such as sand, gravel and crushed rock, which are the core things used in concrete, that also makes up for 60-75% of the total concrete volume. This ensure zero flakiness and consistent quality of the Blue Metal.
The aggregates are available in the below range:
- 40 mm
- 30 mm
- 20 mm
- 12 mm
- 6 mm
Constronics Infra is one of the best ready mixed concrete Manufacturing companies in Chennai, recognized by Major Developers and Builders over the city for the supply of quality mixture and timely services.
We offer a wide range of building materials as Cement, Ready-mixed concrete and aggregates, accepted as the best concrete plant by architects and end consumers with the concrete consistency stringently maintained. Cube RMC has been at the forefront in terms of quality, Easy to maintain and user-friendly.
Solid Blocks foundations are built using concrete blocks that are typically 8 inches by 16 inches. Although they do come in various sizes, this is the size that is most commonly used for foundations.
Advantages of Solid Blocks
- The blocks are strong and well insulated. When the re-bar is used, it adds strength to the structure and the filled blocks insulate the building well.
- They are well suited to construction in seismic areas. They are a versatile building material.
- Modern and imported machines are used to produce Blue Metals to ensure the required grading zone.